Novatech is recognized industry-wide as an innovator and sales leader. This is due mostly to the dedication and diligence of our employees. Their hard work has been most recently recognized by the following:
- INC 500/5000 -10X Club 11-time Honoree (2004, 2007-10, 2012-17)
- Business Technology Association Dealer of the Year (2007)
- Konica Minolta Elite Dealer
- Konica Minolta ProTech
- Konica Minolta Brand Keys
- Office Dealer Magazine Elite Dealer
- 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work For
- Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- Dallas Business Journal Best Places to Work
- Regional Chamber of Commerce Quality Cup
- Kemmons Wilson Emerging Business Award
- Best in Business Awards (2007)
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce Music City Future 50 Hall of Fame
- Nashville Business Journal 50 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2016-17)
- Nashville Business Journal 25 Fastest Growing Private Companies (2013-15)
- PR Daily’s Video Awards – Best Marketing Video (2013)
- M-Files Best Marketing Program in North & Central America (2016)
- Nashville Business Journal Chief Finance Officer Award (2016)
- Memphis Business Journal Chief Finance Officer Award (2015)
- Nashville Business Journal Chief Marketing Officer Award (2013)
Some of the past awards our company and employees were recognized for:
Novatech was chosen as the 2007 Dealer of the Year by the Business Technology Association in recognition for the company's marketplace innovations and skyrocketing growth. Novatech was cited for its superior performance, commitment to customer service, employee support and vision for the future.
The prestigious award from OfficeDEALER magazine is an annual tribute to the top office equipment dealers in the company. Novatech was selected as an Elite Dealer Award winner from thousands of nominations received from manufacturers and other industry insiders.
Each year, Inc. magazine produces the Inc. 500/5000, a list of the nation's fastest growing private companies. Novatech is also recognized as being one of the top 100 companies in Tennessee as well as one of the top 10 hiring companies in the state.
Novatech's NovaTrak system won first place for innovation and quality management. Novatech was recognized as a regional role model, encouraging others to accept principles and practices that lead to continuous growth.
Kemmons Wilson award is named for the late founder of Holiday Inn who revolutionized an industry through implementing strict performance standards nationwide. Novatech won this award for the consistent results it is achieving in all markets served.
Favorable response from customers to Novatech's products and services fuels Novatech's stellar growth. The Music City Future 50 program recognizes Novatech as one of 50 fastest-growing small businesses in the Nashville area. Novatech has been recognized five times and thus inducted into the Future 50 Hall of Fame.
Novatech was honored as “Best in Business” in the 100-500 employee category by the Nashville Business Journal for its hard work, dedication and entrepreneurial spirit. Novatech was featured for its growth, execution of business plans and marketplace accountability.
The Pro-Tech Service Award recognizes those Konica Minolta dealerships able to demonstrate an exceptional commitment to customer support and satisfaction. An assurance of professional, reliable service and maximum performance for your Konica Minolta copiers and equipment. Novatech is the only Pro-Tech certified Konica Minolta dealer in the Dallas, TX market and with multiple awards in the Tennessee markets.